A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Scriptorium at 20 years

Several people have asked about the possibility of a scriptorium at 20 years. I'm currently looking into this now. We tentatively have a room which will be designated a scriptorium / scribal oriented classroom. This means ( in theory) that we have the room for the duration of the event to use as a scriptorium but there will be classes held there that are scribe friendly. 

I would ask that all scribes who are planning to come to DW20 consider bringing equipment/ materials and books so you have "stuff to do".

When I get more details I will post them.


-Bridget

2 comments:

Genevieve la flechiere said...

I mentioned scriptoria to Melisende when I volunteered one class, and said I'd be willing to pitch in. I'm on the hook as one of the event heralds, so I'll have to see how this pans out, but I'm there with bells on.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like this idea!!

I will have to see what I can bring. :)

Alienora