A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Monday, March 03, 2014

Materials sharing at Oxford Scriptor3um

With the Oxford Scriptor3um coming soon, I'm re-issuing my invitation to swap materials from last year. I have more of these items than I can use in a lifetime of gilding, mixing and gesso-ing.

If you're attending, save yourself expense and storage and get only the quantity of esoteric materials you really need!

Sadly this does require attendance in person - Royal Mail frowns on shipping even small containers of white powders.

Also: if you want any pergamenata to practice with or use for scrolls, please contact me with a postal address. I have lots, and can ship scroll-sized pieces easily.

Please get in touch via the blog or contact me at signet@insulaedraconis.org.




No comments: